A large scale means large comfort with this rocker recliner. Grid pattern and overstuffed armrests help create your at-home resting haven. With just one pull, you can recline in infinite positions of comfort. The effect seen in the umber-colored upholstery creates a rustic look-perfect for your modern or casual setting.
- Gentle rocking motion
- One-pull reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Pillow top armrests
- Leather match upholstery
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||44''W x 43''D x 45''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.