The next step in motorcycle performance, our M5 audio kits are the loudest and clearest audio systems we ve created. Featuring simple plug-and-play installation and paired with freeway speed output all create the best in class on bike audio experience. Features/Benefits: Plug-and-Play Design: Designed to work right out of the box. Everything is included to make for easy installation and all to ensure less time in the garage and more time out riding. Full Throttle Output: Audio engineered to perform on the open road. Speakers and amplifiers specifically tuned and designed to not only overcome wind, road, and exhaust noise, but to give you that second to none audio experience on your bike. RF3 (Rockford Factory Fit and Finish): Designed and engineered to match and compliment the factory fit and finish of your bike. These components are purpose built to the exact specifications to ensure the best-in-class fitment and look. Element Ready™: Purpose built for the harsh motorcycle environment. The speakers and amplifier are designed to stand up to water, dirt, UV, and motorcycle vibration, ensuring that your audio system will stand the test of time. Bluetooth Control: The source unit features an ultra-bright 3-inch display and provides class leading features including, day/night modes, oversized buttons easy mode selection, and is SiriusXM ready. Compatibility Chart: Please review below tab for fitment before purchasing. H-D® M5 Audio Kits Product Launch H-D® M5 Audio Kits Product Overview 1998-2013 Road Glide PMX Stage-2 Installation H-D® M5 1998-2013 Amp Tuning Guide with PMX-HD9813
The HD9813RG-PMX-STG2 is a high-performance 2-speaker, 800-watt amplified audio system with radio that includes the following components: (1) multi-media source unit (2) 6.5" fairing speakers (1) 800W 4-channel amp (1) amp installation kit Upgrade this kit to STG3 by adding: (1) 6x9 saddlebag kit (see below) Refer to our COMPATIBILITY chart to verify fitment before purchasing.
- No drilling or cutting required
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Kits bolt to factory attachment points
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for Harley-Davidson® models
- Speakers custom tuned to hear music over wind, road & exhaust noise at highway speed
- PMX-HD9813 Digital Media Receiver replacement for Harley-Davidson® 1998-2013 models
- TMS6RG : 6.5" 2-way Element Ready™ speaker with phase-aligned 25 mm tweeter and Road Glide® grille
- M5-800X4 : 800-watt 4-channel IPX6 Element Ready™ amplifier
- RFK-HD9813M5 : Amp install kit for M5-800X4 on 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® models
- Y-adaptors included in amp install kit supports expansion of lower fairing, saddlebag, or Tour-Pak® speakers
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- 2-Year Warranty
|Grille/Trim Ring Included
|Included In The Box
||(1 ea) PMX-HD9813
(1 pr) TMS6RG
(1 ea) M5-800X4
(1 ea) RFK-HD9813M5
Audio Head Unit
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.