The M0-65 full-range speakers are purpose built to play high quality sound in outdoor environments. The Element Ready® design enables these speakers to withstand water, salt, dust, and UV rays.
The newly designed M0 speakers feature weatherproofing technology specific for use in marine watercraft and off-road vehicle audio systems. The 100% UV stable frame combined with an encapsulated motor assembly, and marine grade connectors yield a driver that will not discolor or corrode in the harsh marine environment. Purpose built to play high quality sound in the outdoors, the M0 speakers deliver superb low end and mid-range frequency reproduction via an injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body, santoprene surround, and Rockford's patented VAST (vertical attach surround technique) Technology to increase the effective radiating cone area. By pairing this with an efficient, grill integrated, tweeter the speakers' sonic signature is rounded out by smooth crystal-clear high frequencies.
- Grill Integrated 0.5" (13mm) LCP Balanced Dome Tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton® Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Sealed motor design
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- UV and Salt-Fog Resistant Santoprene Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- 6dB/Octave crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- 2-Year Warranty
|Tweeter Size (Nominal Diameter)
||0.5" (12.7 mm)
|Midrange Size (Nominal Diameter)
|Frequency Response (Hz)
||40 Hz - 25 kHz
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)
||65 Watts RMS
250 Watts PEAK
||High-Pass (HP): 6dB
|Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1M)
|Sensitivity (dB @ 2.V/1M)
|Midrange Mounting Depth
||2.52" ( 63.9 mm)
|Grille/Trim Ring Included
||1.93 Lbs. (0.88 Kg.)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.